Technology is radically changing the way designs are envisioned, reviewed, and built. As physical and digital technology come together to create endless possibilities for designing buildings, it's important to embrace and utilize BIM to make your workflows more efficient and easier to manage.
Join Nick Marchek of Microsol Resources to discuss the design process workflow and how you can support all phases of the building lifecycle from conceptual design through construction by using the Autodesk Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Conceptualize and sketch your design using FormIt
- Make the connection between Schematic Design in FormIt and Design Documentation in Revit seamless.
- Discover and visualize necessary design changes in reaction to environmental impacts using Dynamo and Insight.
- Immerse your clients into your designs using A360.
- Support collaborative BIM by utilizing Navisworks for clash detection and review of all project team models.
About the Presenter
Nick Marchek is an AEC Applications Specialist for Microsol Resources in Philadelphia. He has a Bachelor and Master degree in Architecture from The Pennsylvania State University, and is an Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit Architecture.
Prior to Microsol Resources, Nick worked as a strategic sales consultant and construction/design leader with a passion for creating lasting solutions for customers in diverse industries. Highly skilled at performing in-depth assessments to uncover and understand business needs, as well as delivering engaging and professional presentations and solutions to meet those goals and improve customer relationships. Nick is an experienced project manager and team leader with strong organizational skills and a strong desire to both learn and coach.
Microsol Resources is an Approved Provider through the AIA/CES and will provide a Certificate of Completion for 1 AIA LU and PDH for this seminar.