Being able to get measurements right from the digital construction document can be a significant time-saver, helping you capture a project’s true scope and create a stronger bid – which gives you a competitive edge. With Bluebeam Revu’s built-in tool, it is easy to take essential measurements like length and area, count from PDFs, and perform area cutouts. Join our webinar as we walk through the different benefits of Revu’s measurement tool.
During this webinar, Reid Addis, a Bluebeam Certified Instructor, will demonstrate how to:
- Use basic measurement markup tools in Revu.
- Utilize the Takeoff profile for maximum efficiency.
- Properly calibrate a document.
- Explore the power of markups within Revu through the Markup List.
- Create viewports for different scales on a Revu sheet.
About the Presenter
Reid Addis is a BIM Specialist located in Philadelphia. Reid is a Registered Architect and studied Architecture at Cornell University, and has a Master of Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania. He is an Autodesk Certified Instructor, as well as a Bluebeam Certified Consultant.
Microsol Resources is an Approved Provider through the AIA/CES and will provide a Certificate of Completion for 1 AIA LU and PDH for this seminar.