Explore how to use reality capture and scanning to convert reality into Revit for a building information modeling (BIM) workflow so you can start your design with accurate dimensions, and integrate clear and comprehensive data with real-time processing.
Join us for a webinar with Brian Rosensteel of GeoSLAM as he demonstrates how to take data collected through 3D laser scanning, develop it into a point cloud with millions of data points, and converts that information into a Building Information Model (BIM) in Revit. He will also share the:
- The use of handheld, lightweight and easy to use scanners that allow you to rapidly build highly accurate BIM models within minutes, while on the move
- “Go anywhere” 3D mobile mapping technology
- The emergence of drones and where they fit into the AEC workflows
- Use of automatic registration in order to create an accurate, scalable 3D point cloud from your scan data in minutes
- Adding capabilities for notes, measurements, pictures, and hyperlinks to your project, and share with collaborators
About the presenter:
Microsol Resources is an Approved Provider through the AIA/CES and will provide a Certificate of Completion for 1 AIA LU and PDH for this seminar.