During this presentation, Rowena Harry, Senior Subscription Specialist of Microsol Resources and Joseph Freund; Microsol Resources' AEC Applications Specialist, will provide the most current information on Autodesk’s transition to named-user subscription model. We will walk-through the technical workflows involved in this transition and conclude with a Q&A portion to address questions from participants.
After attending this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Understand Autodesk’s Transition to Named User licensing model
- Verify what trade-in offers are available for retired plans based on serial numbers
- Compare the benefits of subscriptions with Autodesk’s default standard plan to Autodesk’s premium plan
- Confirm eligibility to switch from a single product to a comprehensive set of tools with an Autodesk industry collection; and
- Explore the resources available to help prepare for and following a transition to named user
About the Presenters
Rowena is the Senior Subscription Specialist at Microsol Resources, an Autodesk Platinum Partner. Rowena’s role focuses on Autodesk’s subscription product portfolio related to subscription retention, administrator management and user access. Rowena works closely with Autodesk and Micrsool Resources internal sales and support colleagues to facilitate customer familiarity with Autodesk change-management processes for product access as well as updates within the Autodesk Account interface.
Joseph is an AEC Application Specialist at Microsol Resources, an Autodesk Platinum Partner. He has provided technical support in AutoCAD, Revit, BIM 360, Rhino, V-Ray, and Bluebeam and has over 7 years’ experience working in architecture. He has experience designing single-family homes, healthcare facilities, and affordable housing and is interested in the relationship between technology and the designer; particularly how generative design can be enabled to develop spatial solutions that are intelligently driven by data, while elegantly incorporating aesthetic motifs.
Among his software specialties include AutoCAD, Revit, Dynamo, Rhino, and Grasshopper. Joseph received his Master of Architecture from Iowa State University, and his Bachelor of Science in Electromechanical Engineering from Loras College.