Join us as Nick Marchek, BIM Specialist here at Microsol Resources, shares what’s new with the Autodesk Construction Cloud. Focusing on preconstruction and construction workflows, Nick will review the Autodesk Docs, Autodesk Build, and Autodesk Takeoff products on the new Unified Platform.
Today, collaboration and access to information from anywhere, and at any time, is critical to successful construction project management. More than just a name change from BIM 360, the Unified Platform provides a new interface (adopted from PlanGrid) and additional features, as well as new products focused on the construction industry.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Understand how your current licenses of BIM 360 products provide access to the Unified Platform.
- Review the new user interface for the Unified Platform and discuss key features of Autodesk Docs, Autodesk Build, and Autodesk Takeoff.
- Create and track your administration workflows with issue creation, submittals, transmittals, and RFIs.
- Utilize mobile devices to open, view, and markup drawings in the field, as well as update and track jobsite reporting, photos, reports, and checklists.
- Utilize the tools in Takeoff to review accurate counts and quantities for use with estimating and reporting.
About the Presenter
Nick Marchek is a building information modeling (BIM) specialist at Microsol Resources, an Autodesk Platinum Partner in their Philadelphia office. He is particularly interested in the interaction between design and technology innovation as it relates to digital fabrication and cloud computing where one can work anytime, anywhere and optimize designs with virtually infinite and mobile cloud computing power. Nick has a Bachelor and Master of Architecture from Pennsylvania State University. He has given talks on building information modeling and technology innovation at various conferences including Autodesk University and Revit User Group.
Microsol Resources is an Approved Provider through the AIA/CES and will provide a Certificate of Completion for 1 AIA LU and PDH for this seminar.